Carpool is an online webinar developed to support Learner Drivers, within the Graduated Licensing System (GLS), and their Supervising Drivers build on an effective partnership. Sit together, build on your knowledge and have your concerns about the learning to drive process addressed through this free and fun interactive webinar
WHAT WILL YOU GET OUT OF IT?
- Resources, information and practical tips to support Learner Drivers and Supervising Drivers
- Tangible strategies for your partnership to use throughout each stage of the GLS journey
- Understanding of current Victorian road laws and statistics relevant to young people
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Learner Drivers and their Supervising Drivers
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Shared screen for the video sharing platform (e.g. laptop or home computer)
- At least one mobile device per partnership (ideally, one device for each person)
WHAT PLATFORM DO YOU USE?
We use the Zoom Video Conferencing Platform, however this can change to accommodate special guests for the evening.
WHEN IS IT?
We are flexible with times and dates. Email us at [email protected] and we can work something out for you!